Why should you buy with an agent?
Buying a home is a very exciting time and one that you should prepare properly for. Most homes for sale have a listing agent representing the seller. The listing agent’s main responsibility is to protect the seller’s best interests.
So how does a buyer represent his or her interests?
Simple, work with a buyer's agent you trust.
Click here to request your personalized Buyer's Package.
Here are the top reasons you should consider working with a real estate agent when purchasing a home:
1. It's Free! The seller pays the buyer’s agent’s commission.
2. Access. I will provide you with the latest listings that meet your criteria.
3. Information and Expert Advice. I will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision: comparable sales, neighborhood trends, housing market conditions and more.
4. Coordinate Showings. I will schedule showings for all potential properties and provide you with pertinent information regarding those properties.
5. The Agreement of Purchase and Sale - Your Offer. There are many parts to an offer and a number of factors to consider in this market. My proven strategies and experience preparing competitive offers will greatly assist in the success and acceptance of your offer to purchase.
6. Other Experienced Professionals. I have close connections with mortgage specialists, home inspectors, lawyers and other service providers who would be happy to help.
7. Keep the Transaction on Schedule. I’m responsible for making sure agreement dates are met. My organization will ensure delays are avoided and everything stays on schedule.