Why work with a listing agent?
You’ll experience a wide variety of benefits when you hire a real estate professional. But choosing the right partner is key. There are many parts to selling a property in today's market, so it's important to have the right realtor by your side. I have the experience, resources, contacts and local knowledge to ensure not only that your sale is completed quickly and smoothly, but also that you get the best possible price for your home.
Click here to request your full Seller's Package and evaluation of your home.
Here's how I can help make your selling experience easy, seamless and positive.
1. Sale Price. Equipped with proven listing strategies and a strong understanding of our current market, I will recommend a listing price that will result in the highest sale price for your property.
2. Marketing. I will have specific suggestions on how to both improve the marketability of your property and create a favourable impression among buyers. Your home will enjoy a wider exposure among buyers when you choose to work with me as your Realtor. As a trained marketer, I extend my services beyond providing professional photos and organizing open houses. I will show your property through strategic social media marketing and share it with my contact list of former clients, newly qualified buyers and other industry professionals. Doing so will reduce the amount of time your property is on the market and ensure you get the best possible price for your home.
3. Security. When you work with a realtor you trust, you can rest assured that all showings will be properly pre-screened and supervised.
4. Monitoring and Closing. I will guide you through the process of accepting an offer that best suits you. My job is to guide and support you throughout the entire selling journey, from listing all the way through your closing date and beyond.
5. Transparency. Open and honest communication is a cornerstone of my process. As such, I always walk my clients through the fee structure in our first meeting so they understand and feel comfortable throughout the process.